4.01.2013

{PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 13}

A week full of Easter festivities! Dyeing eggs, hunting for eggs, and spending time with family...all in the beautiful springtime weather. I am definitely a fan of springtime...and it's not just because April is my birthday month! (although that does help a little...) :)

We are starting to adjust a little more to life with a new baby. The newness is wearing off for the kids (thank goodness...) but not for me yet, I can't get enough sweet snuggles! We are starting to find a new balance and sense of "normalcy". HUGE milestone this week, Mack slept for 6 and a half hours! Yep, practically through the night. I couldn't believe it. He's a little champ and treating his mama VERY well. :) Sorry I never got around to posting baby pages...maybe this week! :)

I've also got a new PL kit just about completed, so keep your eyes peeled. It will be hitting the digital shelves sometime later on this week!

And with that, here are my PL pages for last week:





Products Used:
Golden Girls Project Life Templates (modified)
Golden Girls Project Life Multi-Photo Templates
Golden Girls Project Life Sunshine Collection
Golden Girls Project Life Easter Freebie
Golden Girls Project Life Calendar Cards Freebie

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are keeping up with all the weeks with a brand new baby! You are superwoman. :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete